Holiday Ho Ho Home Event Ticket-12 Years Old and UnderRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
THIS TICKET IS FOR CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND UNDER ATTENDING THE HO HO HO EVENT. To purchase an adult ticket please click on this link.
Take a magical tour of the historic Vander Jagt Mansion decked out for the holiday in unique and festive ways by some of West Michigan's top designers. Each designer participating has decorated a room of the home. Each design participant is different with their own personal style. You will have the unique opportunity to see design talent by these brilliant designers all under one roof.
All proceeds for this event will be donated to CASA of Kent County.
The purchase of this ticket grants you a one time admittance during any of the scheduled event times.
Thursday, December 8th | 5pm-8pm
Friday, December 9th | 5pm-8pm
Saturday, December 10th | 10am-3pm
- One ticket purchase is good for one child entry who is 12 years and younger. Additional tickets can be purchased by increasing the quantity. Adult tickets can be purchased by clicking this link.
- THIS IS AN EMAIL TICKET-You will receive your ticket in your email after the purchase has been made so please provide a valid email and check your spam if you don't see your email in your inbox.
- Due to the wetness of Michigan winters, the owners have asked that shoes be removed to enter the house. There will be a safe spot to keep your shoes while you tour the home.
- Attendees will enter through the garage entrance.
- The mansion does not have parking on the property. There will be a shuttle service at St Andrews Episcopal Church (1025 3 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids MI 49505) it is located .4 miles from The VanderJagt and is approximately a 2 minute trip. For guest pickup, the shuttle will begin 15 min before the event starts. Thursday and Friday it will start at 4:45pm. Saturday it will start at 9:45am.